Have I mentioned that I just totally love speed scraps????
For those of you that don't know what those are, I get together with a bunch of other digi-scrappers in a digi-scrapping forum. There is a hostess and she gives 7 instructions on how to do a layout. She gives one instruction every 10 minutes for an hour and then you have another hour to tweak it and finish up. When you are done, you post your layout and everyone that gets it done and posts their layout gets a participation prize, which is usually a free kit, or a coupon to get a free kit to the store, or a bunch of already made pages that you just insert your pictures on.
I used to just do them if I liked the prize, but now I do them every time I can. It is fun to do a layout with someone elses instructions, that way your stuff doesn't look the same every time.
I was just saying at dinner yesterday that I was feeling speed scrap deprived because I hadn't done one in over a week and I usually try to do at least two per week. So, I was so excited that there was one scheduled for today. If you want to see my layout I did for the speed scrap, you can scroll down to the December 24th post here on my blog and see the picture I inserted there of Trevin making cookies for Santa.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment