Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Bright Sunshine-y Day

and I hope there are more to follow. Nothing much happened today. Kids went to school, I paid the bills and picked up the kitchen and finished the laundry. I had a YW presidency meeting in the afternoon. Sean had a few jobs to do today (another great reason for warmer weather). The boys came home and got right on their homework without being asked. Travis thinks he may have pulled a 4.0 this term, woo hoo! I made potato soup for dinner and then we watched American Idol. See, just a normal day.

I'm so grateful for my calling in Young Womens. I have so loved the girls I have had in my class, they are respectful, they participate, they are fun, and I count them among my friends. I've lost all my original girls over the past year, I will miss them, and have a new batch coming in over the past couple months and next couple months that I am excited to get to know better.

No comments: