So, I am a little sad........... Trevin and I didn't get our date in this month. He even had it scheduled, planned and on the calendar. He is so cute, he wanted to go driving the golf cart to practice for when he is a Deacon and gets to take it to do fast offerings. Isn't that adorable!?
So, he had it on the calendar for Tuesday......cold and raining, moved to Wednesday........cold and he was gone to scouts for 2 hours.
I guess that will teach us something about procrastination. We need to schedule earlier in the month.
He and I did do a couple things together one on one this month, but nothing that was a planned "date". Maybe we can get on in the first part of April and another one later on in April to make up for the date we missed.
When is Spring going to be here?
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment