Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lots of Cooking

I don't know what the deal with Blogger is, or maybe it is user error, but I've typed this post 3 times and keep losing it.

Anyway.............

For YM activity for Travis tomorrow night, they are supposed to bring dates with them. I think he said they are playing volleyball at the church. He wasn't going to get a date, but then he came home today from school and he asked her out! He wanted to know if he and a couple of his friends from our ward and their dates could come right after school and hang out, have dinner and then go to their activity. I told him I had the stuff to make spaghetti and he thought that would be great. He also requested homemade bread, so I guess I will be busy tomorrow.

Then, on Thursday, we are having the missionaries for dinner before Travis goes on splits with them. Sean wants to have Doug's Swat Team Chicken and the boys want fried rice with it. I'll have to figure out a salad and rolls or something too. Should be fun even though I will be busy!

I'm grateful for the missionaries and the chance that Travis gets to go out with them. It will be a great experience for him in preparing him for his own mission.

No comments: