When Trevin was little his grandma Nielsen used to always call him Trevin from Heaven. He wrote a poem in school when he was seven that said something about Trevin from Heaven was Seven and some other stuff, so when I started writing this post I realized Eleven rhymed also.
I can't believe my baby is that old! I surprised him and picked him up from school and took him to lunch for his birthday and then we went to the store so he could pick out treats for his class. He picked Cosmic Brownies, they are his favorite snack!
He wanted lasagne for dinner, so we had lasagne, corn, cheesy bread, fruit salad and then we had BTS cake for dessert. It was all yummy! After family night we let him open his present. We got him a BB gun. Grandpa and Grandma Nielsen and Savannah came up for cake and gave him BBs and targets for his gun. Traci gave him a book.
Happy birthday to my baby! Hope your day was great. We love you.

I can't believe my baby is that old! I surprised him and picked him up from school and took him to lunch for his birthday and then we went to the store so he could pick out treats for his class. He picked Cosmic Brownies, they are his favorite snack!
He wanted lasagne for dinner, so we had lasagne, corn, cheesy bread, fruit salad and then we had BTS cake for dessert. It was all yummy! After family night we let him open his present. We got him a BB gun. Grandpa and Grandma Nielsen and Savannah came up for cake and gave him BBs and targets for his gun. Traci gave him a book.
Happy birthday to my baby! Hope your day was great. We love you.






No comments:
Post a Comment