We got up this morning, had a big yummy breakfast, started on chores and then Sean took the boys to help him with a tree pruning job he had lined up. They were gone from around 11:00 to 5:00 although they came home to have lunch for a half hour.
I got so much done when I didn't have to follow up to see if everyone else had their chores done. I can get through things pretty quickly when I'm not hounding others.
They all came home sore, tired, and hungry but were excited to be able to earn a little money.
I'm grateful that Sean took them and gave them the opportunity to learn how to work hard.
7 years ago




1 comment:
My cousin told me that the best thing about having boys is that they want to go with their dad...and they leave you alone for awhile. She said that is the only way you get any peace and quiet :-)
Post a Comment