We have a sock monster at our house and I'm 110% sure he lives under Travis' bed! He is also known to steal shirts, towels and underwear.
7 years ago
We have a sock monster at our house and I'm 110% sure he lives under Travis' bed! He is also known to steal shirts, towels and underwear.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods
3 comments:
Fun that Travis is "dating." It is so weird to see how fast your boys are growing. I asked Tyrel on Sunday, when he was over home teaching, if he had grown a foot in the last year. He was so cute and humble and was like, "no, only about 6 inches." I'll bet those boys are about eating you out of your house...and how do you keep them in clothes that fit. Ryan's growing so fast I feel like every time I turn around I'm buying him pants or shoes.
Hi Lori,
Just finished getting a look at the
eyes of your guys! What a neat idea and I can see that they are
growing up..Time flies too fast for me these days..I guess the sock monster has abandoned our house..they used to disappear in the washer at our house, and were never found. Guess his appetite has
increased if he eating shirts now.
Love your scrapbook site. I was one of the visitors today. I just
don't have the skill to tackle doing the computer kind, but it looks really fun. Hugs for all.
I think he brings the socks to Troy's car. I swear he had just cleaned it, and yet found the backseat full of socks again...
Post a Comment