Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tyrel's day

Tyrel announced to me that he wanted me to write about his day on my blog. I told him he should write about his day on his own blog, but he didn't think that was such a great plan. So, here I am writing about Tyrel's day.

Tyrel slept in really late this morning because he stayed up until 2:00 playing games with his dad on the computer. I finally had to wake him up to eat breakfast. He got his chores done very quickly because he wanted to hang out with his friend Keaton. Keaton came around 12:30 and they were going to go up to the golf course to get something to eat. They drove the cart up there but the restaurant isn't open yet so they came back home and ordered pizza's. They played video games for a while, checked Facebook, texted their friends (normal teenage boy things I guess). Later in the afternoon, they took the 4 wheelers over to the snake pit and messed around. They had a blast. They wanted to take the little Suzuki out, but couldn't get it started. I'm pretty sure the battery is dead. They put it on the charger and then went riding around some more on the other 4wheelers.

They came back and helped me make pizza for dinner (I did mention that they were teenage boys right? hence the pizza twice in one day). While the pizza's were cooking, they went riding the 4wheelers again. and then came back for dinner. Tyrel said he forgot how much fun the 4wheelers are. I'm hopeful we can work out some trips this summer on the 4wheelers.

Tyrel also planned that we go either 4 wheeler riding or hike up to big tree for our date next month. I'm excited for it!

No comments: