Sean was home today so we went and picked up Tyrel for lunch for his birthday. I got the time wrong though so he ended up having to miss a class, but we took him anyway. He wanted to go to the "sauce place". It was fun to visit with him. It isn't his birthday officially until tomorrow, but, he didn't want to have to go on collaboration day since they have a shortened lunch timeframe that day, although I guess it wouldn't have mattered since I messed up the time anyway.
For dinner, he wanted to have guacamole bacon burgers and homemade fries. I should have taken a picture of Tyrel's. He wanted it to be a double burger, so it was huge, I can't believe he could get his mouth around it to take a bite. Luckily he and Trevin have the same favorite cake, and since we had lots left over, I didn't have to make two cakes. Much better for my waistline too.
Happy birthday Tyrel! We love you so much! Hope your day was great even though the "day" isn't until tomorrow.
This is Tyrel with his new/old phone that Sean gave him for his Birthday. This is his 3rd phone in just over a year, he is pretty tough on them I think. It is old because it is Sean's old phone. He upgraded a couple of months ago. We told Tyrel he wouldn't get anything for his birthday because we spent too much money on him for Christmas, so he was surprised to get something.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment