Thursday, March 11, 2010

Speed Scrap

We were the hostesses for the speed scrap tonight. It is so fun to chat with the other scrapbooking ladies while I scrap a couple times a week. I get to chat more when I'm the hostess because I'm just posting instructions and not scrapping along with them. I tried once to scrap and be hostess, didn't go so well. In fact, it really stressed me out! That is just too much going on at once.

I'm grateful that I finally learned how to digital scrap. I have been doing it for a year and a half now and I love it. It gives me something to do as I sit here waiting for loan stuff to come in and keeps me caught up better than with paper scrapping, and I am so much better at journaling now than I ever was before!

No comments: