Brett and Andrea and Greg made us waffles this morning for breakfast. We have had quite a variety of food this week. I think we all probably gained a few pounds.
For lunch we had sloppy joes and chips and then headed to the beach again. The boys were good and wore sun screen and their t-shirts. Sean played 500 with them with a water frisbee and they had a blast. I sat on shore with Kirk and Heidi and I wasn't so good. I didn't put sunscreen on and I got burned on my arms pretty bad. Not fun!
Sean, Tyrel and Tyler spent the afternoon on the 4wheelers and had a great time!
We picked up the cabin because Sister Redd was coming up for dinner. She is the lady that owned the cabin we stayed at. My parents knew her from their mission.
We had barbequed Tri-Tip, pork tenderloin, dutch oven potatoes, corn on the cob and rolls. My mom made these yummy fruit bars with ice cream for dessert. I need to get the recipe.
We sat around talking most of the night. My dad told his conversion story and Sister Redd's friend, Robin, told her conversion story also. It was a good one! Kind of fun to hear my dad's story again.








No comments:
Post a Comment