Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Really Need A Shower

Well, this morning we were up, made breakfast, did housecleaning chores and then spent the day cleaning out coolers, packing, making lists, cooking, washing clothes, cooking, more packing, and more cooking.  Trevin got back from Scout camp so then I had to do more washing clothes.  He had fun!

Sean's family invited us down for Father's Day dinner tomorrow, so I had to make the stuff I had got for Sean for Father's Day today, so more cooking.  By the time we had dinner, I still hadn't showered and got ready for the day.


Tyrel decided he wanted to go on a date, so I went with my stinky clothes and no makeup because he just wantd to go for a 4 wheeler ride and I figured I'd get dusty and dirty again anyway.  The date was fun.  After we rode for a while, we came back and played Dumb Schmuck.  I was the dumb schmuck but all the games were really close.  We were going to play the best 2 out of 3, and I won that, so he said let's do the best 3 out of 5, which he ended up winning.  I should have stopped while I was ahead.  Then we played a couple games of Sequence, which I did win.

We are excited to go on our trip next week.  I hope I've got everything packed and ready.

No comments: