I can't believe my first born is that old! Happy Birthday T-Rav, we love you!
We really didn't do much, he didn't want a party or anything so we just had dinner as a family. He wanted spaghetti, so that is what we had along with ice cream cones, no cake. We got him a new phone for his birthday and he is pretty excited about it!
Here are 17 things about Travis you should know
1 -He is a good example to others
2 -He is patient
3 -He has a hilarious sense of humor
4 -He is respectful of others
5 -He hates getting his hair cut
6 -His favorite meal is pepperoni pizza
7 -He likes to dance (hence the nickname Beyonce)
8 -He loves high school
9 -He doesn't like to get his picture taken
10 -He is looking for a job
11 -He likes to swim but not competitively
12 -He wants to serve a mission
13 -He is an Eagle Scout
14 -He finally likes to drive
15 -He loves Mike and Ikes
16 -He doesn't like yard work
17 -He likes to play cards and World of Warcraft
In other news today, I went on a bike hike with my cub scouts and found out I was really out of shape (actually I already knew that). I was glad there were a couple little scouts that needed to walk their bikes up the hill, because I needed to do that too! Whew!!







No comments:
Post a Comment