I got up early this morning to get my dessert made for our ward party tonight then headed over to Provo to scrapbook with my friends. I love getting together with them and I'm so grateful for the great friendship we have. I got my part of a Track and Field kit done for the store and then I scrapped with it. I got 2 layouts fully done and 2 more almost finished while I was there.
I had to leave around 4:30 to get home to finish my dessert and head to the ward party. It was a fiesta party and they had pinatas and pin the tail on the burro for the kids. Tyrel won our Sombrero centerpiece and they had Cafe Rio style fixings to make either salad or a burrito. Fresh watermelon, grapes, pineapple, strawberries and various desserts. So yummy! When I got home I finished my other two layouts and posted them at this post here. They were all from Trevin's Hershey Track Meet.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment