Thursday, June 17, 2010

Still cleaning!

Our Summer cleaning schedule is going so well!  We haven't missed a day yet.  We deep clean a room each Tuesday and Thursday.  Today, Tyrel chose the living room.  Travis moved all the furniture and vacuumed.  Tyrel cleaned the baseboards while Travis had it all pulled out, then cleaned the light switches and window sills.  Trevin dusted all the furniture and dusted the blinds.  I cleaned out and organized all the books, scriptures, journals, lesson manuals, Friends, Ensigns and New Eras that have accumulated in there since 2008.  Wow, we had some old ones.  Now we have a nice tidy "little" stack. 

Trevin spent most of his day packing for scout camp.  He leaves early tomorrow morning for it.

Travis spent most of his afternoon going around looking for jobs and filling out applications.  If anyone knows of something, let us know.  He is desperately looking for a job.

Sean and I were going to go to Ward temple night tonight, but by the time he got home from work, we wouldn't have made the session.  He promised to take me tomorrow after our lunch date though since he doesn't have anything scheduled for the afternoon.  I'm holding him to it!  I think we are going to try to get the rest of the sealings done.

So, since I was home, I did a speed scrap tonight and finished a layout of our cute little scout troop.  You can see it here if you want to.  I figured it was ok to post it since it doesn't show anyone's faces, if any of you mother's are not ok with it, let me know.

No comments: