Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bear Lake - Day 7

Today is my birthday.  Not that I'm counting anymore.  We all got up, had cereal for breakfast and went to Sacrament Meeting in Garden City.  We went to the 9:00 am meeting and it was packed.  The chapel, overflow, gym, stage, relief society, nursery and primary rooms were all packed!  I bet their budget allowance is good with that kind of attendance in the summer months. 

When we got back, we had roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, beans, salad, and rolls for dinner.  It tasted sooooo good.  The boys watched a couple movies and played a few games.  Quite a bit of reading and napping was going on. 

Heidi wanted to make a kit for my birthday for a freebie.  I didn't want to do a birthday themed kit, so we decided on a kit called At The Cabin.  It is so cute!  Watch my scrapping blog in a couple days to get it for free.


Greg and Sean left because they both have to work tomorrow and Brett and Andrea headed out a couple hours later.  I think we are all getting tired and ready to go home.  I'm ready for my own bed and some good toilet paper!

No comments: