Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Continual car problems

So, on top of new brakes and new tires for my car, and the batter in the Honda dying.  Sean's work truck radiator went out yesterday and he said he probably needed new brake pads on it also.  Lovely!


Travis and Tyrel decided to try to tackle the battery in the car themselves today without dad's help, but come to find out, we got the wrong size battery, so it didn't get finished.

I decided on Tuesday's and Thursday's we were going to deep clean a room in the house throughout the summer.  So, today the boys chose to clean my office.  I cleaned up and put away all the clutter and got lots of paperwork and stuff organized.  Trevin dusted all the furniture really well and also the computer monitors, printers, and fax machine.  Tyrel cleaned the blind, windowsill and window track.  Travis cleaned the baseboards and vacuumed when the rest of us were done.  It looks all sparkly and smells lemony fresh.

I made this layout today from our photo shoot in April and thought I would share it here.

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Love, Love, Love that picture of your boys. I'm going to have to ask you where that was at??? I can't wait for the day that my three boys will start helping clean up messes instead of making three messes for every one mess that I can manage to clean up.