Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So Lonely, So Sad, So Messy

Travis and Tyrel left for Youth Conference this morning.  It is so lonely and quiet around here with them both gone.  Trevin is really good at entertaining himself, so we don't hear much from him either.

Sean sold his truck today.  It was rough on him.  He is sad to see it go but it is nice not to have to worry about that payment anymore.  It was our only vehicle with a payment so now that is gone it should make life a little less stressful.

Trevin and I spent 2 hours cleaning his room this morning and it isn't done.  I'm pretty sure it will take us 2 hours a day for the rest of the week.  We are deep cleaning and sorting through all the toys and getting them all into the right bins.  It takes a lot of time since we have so many little Lego's, Knex, cars, ninja's, plus lots more.

We went out to dinner after we sold the truck then came home and Sean taught Trevin how to mow the lawn.  It was his first time and Trevin thinks he did pretty good.  He told me he missed a couple spots.  Then he and Sean went for a drive on the golf cart around the neighborhood while I watched So You Think You Can Dance.

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

How fun for Trevin to mow the lawn. I was just thinking that next year I want to teach Ryan. It'll be wierd not to see your truck everyday. We've gotten used to the sound of it (especially on Sunday mornings...that's how we know when to leave for church).