Monday, June 28, 2010

Bear Lake - Last Day

This morning we had to get up, wash bedding, dust, sweep, mop, wash windows, pack, eat breakfast, load the cars, make final checks to make sure we weren't leaving anything, wash dishes, clean all the rooms, vacuum, clean toilets, and leave.  Whew!  Can you believe we did all of that in 1 1/2 hours?  The saying is true, many hands make light work.  Actually, I think mom was up pretty early getting a good start on some of that.


We headed down the canyon and then home.  It was a fun week but I'm excited to sleep in my own bed tonight.  I stopped with the boys at Carl's Jr for lunch on the way home.  They were all really talkative on the way home and it made the trip go quickly.  They all had fun but are excited to get back home too.

As we drove up to the house, there was someone working in the front yard.  Sean had arranged for my birthday present to get the front yard done (or at least started).  It is looking so good!  Thanks honey!  I love you.  It was a great surprise to come home to.  They have been working on it all week while we have been gone.

Now, I just need to sell about 600 scrapbook kits to pay for what is done so far, so if anyone needs any scrapbook kits, head here.  LOL

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I'm loving the yard so far! Looks great.