Sean took this picture of me when we had our photo shoot in April and I finally decided to scrap it during a speed scrap today. My friend Gerri showed me this cool faded denim action that takes out all the color and just leaves the denim and you can make it look either bright, normal or faded. So cool!
We had massive rain showers today. I couldn't believe it! It was a downpour. And it wasn't a warm spring rain either, it was stinkin' cold. I so didn't look forward to having to go grocery shopping in the lovely weather, but Trevin went with me and we got it done.
After dinner we all made slushies and watched a movie. Glad it warmed up a tad or we would have needed to make hot chocolate to have during the movie. I love our slushie machine. It is the best!





No comments:
Post a Comment