Man, I knew he was a pack rat, but didn't know he was so bad. He promises he will keep it cleaner, so we shall see what happens. We emptied 3 kitchen size garbage cans of junk (broken toys, candy wrappers, clothes and socks with holes in them) plus a shoe box full of garbage and the garbage can in his room full. He filled his laundry hamper twice with dirty socks and clothes stuck in every which corner. Everything is cleaned, organized, and in it's proper place now. His clothes are even sorted in his dresser with socks and underwear in one drawer, pants in a drawer, pjs in a drawer, and shorts and sweats in a drawer. All shirts are hanging in closet. I think we found about 40 missing hangers too.
It took us 7 hours this week of both of us nonstop cleaning and sorting to get it all done. Now he is sorting all the lego pieces into separate bins while he watches TV and then we will be done. Whew, what a relief! I'm really going to need to stay on top of it more and make sure he keeps it clean and organized.
Travis and Tyrel should be home today, I'm excited to have them back home.
I had to take my car in yesterday because the brakes were making a horrible sound. It needed new brake pads on the front and luckily I took it in before they wore the rotors out. But, he showed my my front tires where the tread is separating from the tires, so I guess I need at least new front tires also. I guess it is a blessing we don't need to make the truck payment because I'm sure it will take at least that much to get everything fixed on my car. Oh well, at least we aren't making a truck payment in addition to the repair bill.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment