So, I get up this morning and find an email that all the links to all the kits at the store are missing? Where did they go? So frustrating. People were buying kits and then not getting the downloads. So the owner took the store down for about an hour and we all had to re-link everything, what a pain. Plus, my phone kept ringing all morning long and for some reason, I couldn't talk and link at the same time. I did get a vinyl job out of one of the calls though. Not that I'm mad at any of you who called, I did enjoy chatting with you.
The boys and I cleaned my room this morning. Real tough one...... They like to get these hard ones out of the way huh!? The only really tough part was the job Travis drew, he ended up having to clean the ceiling fans. That is something I don't do on a regular basis. He figured we could just put them on high speed and it would all just fly off...........no such luck. They look bright and shiny now though. Trevin cleaned the doors/windows inside and out and vacuumed the floor. Tyrel dusted all the furniture (which is actually quite a bit in that room) and cleaned the light switches. I have this thing about having clean light switches. I actually clean them every Saturday and more if I notice grungy fingerprints on them. It is one of my pet peeves to not have clean light switches. I cleaned the baseboards (Clorox wet wipes work really good for this chore I discovered) and picked up and put away the extra stuff (books, blankets) that had accumulated over the last week or so. Tyrel also took down all the DVDs and Videos that had found their way up to my room from the theater room. The boys like to watch videos up there since the video machine in the theater room is kaput! Maybe they should take the machine from my room and hook it up down there, now there is a thought.
I did a speed scrap after that and then got the vinyl job completed. Pretty busy day here at the homefront.
I'm grateful the boys are helping deep clean the house. It gives them something to do a couple times a week and teaches them a valuable skill even though they seem to think they are teenagers and that is not a trait of a teenager. Someday they will be grateful they know how to clean too.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment