The boys and I got some more cleaning done today. I love it when we all work together, we can get things done so much faster. We cleaned the hall, the entryway, and the stairs. Tyrel mopped all the areas. I vacuumed the stairs, cleaned the railing, and cleaned the baseboards going down the stairs. Travis and Trevin decided to work on their jobs together. They dusted the little table in the hall, the table in the entryway, cleaned all the baseboards in the hall and entryway, cleaned the windows on the front door inside and out, and cleaned the mirror in the entryway.
I went to book club tonight at Jeni's house. It was fun to sit and visit with my friends. I look forward to book club every month.
When I got home, Tyrel had a bunch of friends over watching a movie in the theater room. No clue who was down there, but my entry way was full of shoes when I walked in the door. I should have taken a picture because I love all the shoes in a pile at the front door.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment