Monday, June 14, 2010

Crazy Monday

Well if yesterday was lazy, today was crazy! 

I started on a new kit and it totally absorbed my day!  I got so caught up in it that I didn't pay attention to anything until Travis came up to me and said, "So, what's for dinner?"  I told him I hadn't really thought about it yet and then I looked at the clock and it was 5:38!  Oh my!  Thank goodness that you can cook frozen hamburger. 

I was all set to make stroganoff and found out we didn't have any cream of mushroom soup, so we ended up with tacos but as I was fixing them, my family slowly disappeared.  Sean wasn't back from work yet and Trevin had to go shopping with the scouts for his campout this weekend and Tyrel had to go help take flags down.  What is up with church activities on a Monday night?  I was set to not let them go, but Sean wasn't back from work yet so it didn't matter anyway.

Once we finally all ate (in shifts) and cleaned up dinner, we sat down for our Family Night lesson by Trevin and then Sean took us all out for ice cream cones since it was his night for treats.  I need to pay attention to the time better I guess..........

No comments: