Monday, August 9, 2010

Designer Survivor

Well, since I have been gone and the internet connection at our hotel was awful, I have lots to catch up on with the Designer Survivor competition I am in.  I did make it past the first week and now I'm on a new team. 

This week, between the 5 of us, we have to make a huge commercial use mega kit.  We have to have 60 elements and 2 alphas, and 30 papers.  That is a lot of stuff.  The theme is Back to School.

So, I have spent all day getting that stuff done in both greyscale and color.  What a chore!  It is kinda fun though.

I did a couple loads of laundry to get caught up with from the trip.  Unpacked everything and put it away.

I was so not in the mood to cook dinner, so the kids volunteered to make their own and since we had ripe tomatoes in our garden finally, I made BLT's and fried some squash for Sean an I.

Tyrel gave us our Family Night lesson.  Trevin fed us ice cream for dessert.

No comments: