Sean and I missed our lunch date because he was in Millard County working for the day, so we decided to go to dinner. So, we place our order and are sitting there discussing the 4 or 5 families that are there that we know and in walks Kirk and Heidi. They were on a date for Kirk's birthday, so they ordered and sat with us. It was a fun surprise and fun to visit with them.
I totally spaced that yesterday was Thursday, so we didn't get our room cleaned, but I had the boys busy this morning. We cleaned out the lower pantry, the other closet in the kitchen, all the drawers and the lower cabinets. They look so awesome. We were about 3/4 of the way done and I was just going to comment on how nice it was that they weren't complaining and just jumping in and getting the work done when the bossiness and arguing started. Oh well, we got it done, it looks good and maybe next time we'll make it through without any contention!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment