Saturday, August 28, 2010

More and More scrapbooking

I had a thought at breakfast this morning on how I wanted to do my kit for the contest this week, so I didn't get a whole lot of housework done other than a couple batches of laundry and the grocery shopping.  I've been busy all day long designing.  I've been bummed that my Mockingjay book hasn't come in the mail yet, but it is probably good it hasn't because then I would be really tempted to read instead of getting this designing done.

Oh, I also made a pie for Britni McDonald's wedding reception.  The guy she married is from England and they will be moving there after the wedding.  The reception was at the Staheli's and was like an English garden party.  Her dress was beautiful and she looked like someone out of Pride and Prejudice or something.  It all seemed kind of old fashioned looking but so fun to see!

No comments: