It seemed like it took us three times longer to get home than it did going out there. We had to stop for more potty breaks and the kids were sleeping, bugging each other, not very talkative on the way home so it made for a long trip.
We actually got up and went to church, well everyone but me. I put on my dress, bent over to pick up something as we were packing up and the zipper on my dress split. Great! So I sat in the car while everyone else went to church. Travis said there was not even one young woman in the ward, so he is glad we don't always go to church there. LOL
We ate lunch at a park before we left Denver and then headed out. I don't remember the places we stopped at, but we did have dinner in Green River and made it home around 8:30ish. It's nice to be home.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment