This morning we got up bright and early and headed to Denver. Sean ended up with work (I guess that is a good thing!) so he didn't get to go with us. We met my parents and Heidi and her kids in Nephi at 8:00 and headed out. Heidi and Derick rode with us and Tyler and Kaitlyn rode with Grandma and Grandpa. The boys were having a great time all the way and Heidi and I were able to visit so it was a fun drive.
We stopped in Grand Junction for a picnic lunch and to get gas then stopped again in Eagle I think for a potty break. When we got to Denver we checked in to the hotel and went to a buffet for dinner and then went to Great Granpa and Grandma's to visit. They have recently moved into a retirement home but have their own little house and it is really nice. Everything on one level with not steps, not even out the front door.
They were so excited to see us and the kids. They both seem to be doing okay, just getting older. They were in better shape than I thought we would find them in.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment