So, I'm sitting home alone tonight while the boys are gone with Sean to Fathers and Sons. I don't mind, but it would be nice to have someone to chat with. I just finished a layout for my last Saturday's post and put it on my blog. I really like how it turned out. You can see it here if you would like.
I forgot yesterday to say thanks for my wonderful friend Janice who let me steal her internet access a couple of times so I could function without my modem. You are awesome Janice!
The boys and I cleaned the scrapbook room yesterday. Since I digital scrapbook now, that room seems to kind of just get junk thrown in it and left, so it was kinda cluttery but I think we finished it including baseboards and everything in like a 1/2 hour. That was the last Thursday cleaning before the boys go back to school. We did everything except Trevin's downstairs bathroom so everything is pretty darn clean around here. Thanks boys for helping do this project all summer.
Yesterday afternoon I went down with Travis and Tyrel for the high school open house. I can't believe I have two in high school this year. I really cannot be that old. They are both excited to get back to school and as I thought, wished I wasn't with them so they could have stayed and socialized longer. I'll have to remember to let them go on their own next year. I guess I just don't want them to grow up that fast.
Today I worked on my part of a hunting kit and I like how it is looking. I also made a new template set. Those of you that don't digital scrapbook have no idea what I'm talking about do you?
Well, I'm going to get back to scrapbooking while the boys are away. If anyone is bored and close by and wants to come hang out with me and digiscrap, come on over.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment