For those of you that think we've given up on cleaning the house, you are wrong...... We are still at it every Tuesday and Thursday. Today the boys cleaned out the two closets in the kitchen. Doesn't sound like much, but they had not cleaned out their backpacks from the end of school last year, so it was actually quite a chore. I was in the other room and all the sudden I hear the vacuum. I go to see what they are doing and after they had emptied out all the papers and books, they vacuumed out their backpacks. Silly boys.
Travis and Tyrel had scouts tonight. They went swimming at the Smith's pool. No one had called Travis again, so he didn't know what they were doing, so he didn't go in a swimming suit. He said he hung out a while and then went over to Devin and Dayan's to hang out with them.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment