Trevin had his Hershey track meet today. It was supposed to be earlier in the week, but they postponed it because of the weather.
They picked a good day to have it. Warm but not too hot. I stayed through all of his events and then brought him home. He did the 200 meter, the 400 meter, and the softball throw.
He didn't want to spend the day there. I think all of the boys have come home once they were done with their events. Apparently no track stars in the Nielsen family.
When we got back, Sean and I went to lunch for our Friday date. It was fun to go out with him. I love that we have that tradition.
Trevin is going to play night games with his friends tonight and Travis is gone to MORP. So I think Tyrel and I are going to have a movie date!
7 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment