Monday, January 18, 2010

Date Night #2

I had another great date! I love having dates multiple times a week! Trevin asked me out on a date for Sunday afternoon. He wanted to play games - a child after my own heart! I love playing games. First we played Scrabble. I won by 30 points because I ended up with the Q and the X. He doesn't like to lose, so he didn't want to play again. He then decided he wanted to play checkers. We played three times. He was ahead the first game but I came back to win at the very end - after all, I was the 4th grade checker champion at my school. The 2nd game I think he only got 2 of my checkers, I creamed him. So, he then decided it was the game pieces, so he wanted to switch and play with my color. So, we played a third game and he creamed me! Maybe those were the lucky playing pieces........

Now I just have to get a date in with Travis this month. I'm excited to go on dates with all of them next month again. It is fun to spend the one on one time with them.

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Very cute! He's growing up so fast!