Trevin started his basketball season today. His team is "The Magic" and they only have 6 kids on their team, so hopefully everyone shows up every time. They lost horribly, (14-37) but Trevin had fun. I'm grateful for his happy attitude even when he loses because no one likes to spend the weekend with someone who is a sore loser and is grouchy the rest of the day. He did great at defense and was good at keeping his arms up in the air. We need to work on his vertical leap but it was fun to watch them.
I'm also grateful for all the wonderful coaches all of my kids have had over the years. It is wonderful that there are people willing to put in time to help these kids so much.
I'm also grateful for all the wonderful coaches all of my kids have had over the years. It is wonderful that there are people willing to put in time to help these kids so much.We only have one basketball player this year which will make it easier on us trying to schedule our Saturday mornings, but I'm kind of sad to not be watching Travis and Tyrel play too. Tyrel starts conditioning for tryouts for soccer this month, so I'm sure we will still be plenty busy.





1 comment:
Cute pages! I love the arrow with the calendar on it. Isn't it supposed to say 2010?
Post a Comment