Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goals for 2010


I'm going to do this a little differently. I used to set quite a few goals and I didn't achieve them all because there were too many. So every year I cut it down, and I still don't achieve them all. So, I picked different areas in my life, and I'm setting a lot of them again, but hopefully I can achieve some of them. I'm posting here and also on my desktop so I can see them every day. So you can all ask me how I'm doing on my goals to keep me held accountable and hopefully looking at them every day on my computer desktop will keep me reminded of what they are since I have no clue what goals I set for myself last year since I haven't looked at the list since probably last January right after Travis typed them up for me after our family night lesson.

1 comment:

ourhaskellfamily said...

Good Luck! Having them posted will for sure help. I am with you on the exercise and water!