Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

We had everyone up again on New Years Day (plus Troy) to watch some football, visit and eat. I really need to get started on my New Years goals after all the eating that has been going on lately. We just snacked on leftover stuff from New Years Eve for lunch and then we made pizza's for dinner. They all thought I was insane for taking a picture of the pizza, but it was so pretty with all the colors and it tasted delightful! I'm grateful that we made this combo pizza instead of just a bunch of pepperoni pizzas like we normally do on a Friday night.


We made two pepperoni; one meat lovers with pepperoni, sausage and ham; a chicken alfredo; and two combination pizzas for a total of 6 pizzas. The combinations were the first ones gone I think. Pepperoni was all that we had leftovers of. It smelled good and tasted even better. We had sauce, cheese, green peppers, red onion, olives, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, and ham. SO SO Good. Thanks everyone for the help cooking and the fun times!

Kaiden stayed overnight with Trevin and we stayed up late playing games and listening to Kaiden giggle because he thought they were so fun and hadn't played most of them before. We played checkers, Jenga, Disney Scene It, Topple and Twister.

1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

Thanks! We all had a lot of fun! Don't you love to hear Kaiden giggle, it is so cute. :) Good luck on you goals!