I'm grateful that the end of term busy-ness is over. Someday my boys will learn to not procrastinate and will turn stuff in on time. They so did not get that trait from me. Travis actually has done a lot better this year because he knows he cannot turn in late work. I hope when Tyrel gets in high school next year he will catch on to that vision also. I hate having to make them get stuff made up and re-done and turned in at the last minute. I wish they would just do their assignments and turn them in on time. It seems like lots of them are done, they just don't turn them in for some reason. I can't figure out for the life of me why you wouldn't turn it in on time if you have it done. If you turn it in late, you don't get full credit. When will they ever learn. On the bright side, tomorrow is the last day and then they have a four day weekend that we can enjoy together!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment