I am so grateful for the Family Night program! I love the chance that it gives us once a week to spend time together as a family. We weren't too good at it when Travis and Tyrel were little, but sometime the year before Trevin was born, we set a goal to be better at it and I think we have only missed maybe a half dozen times since then. It is one goal we have been good at. We sometimes slack at family scripture study and family prayers, but we almost never miss family night and we are trying really hard to make the others good habits also. We have a rotation board and we all take turns. Sometimes our lessons are really really short, but sometimes, that's ok.
Haylee, Traci and I talked on New Years about maybe having a monthly Nielsen family Family Night with each of us taking a turn once a year and having a set week and those who can make it, can, and those who can't, we will miss them and hope to catch them the next time. So, I hope we can get that planned out and put together!
7 years ago




2 comments:
Traci and I told Diane little about the idea on Sunday. She seemed really interested in the food storage one. I think we will have to tell some of the other siblings about it and see if they are interested. Can I be invited to your digital scrapbooking lessons blog (or whatever you call it,) I am all set up and ready to go?!
like your board, this is something we are trying to be better at.
Post a Comment