Early morning Driver's Ed is kicking my butt this week and I haven't even been the one taking him down. I'm grateful that Sean has been doing it. We were going to trade off, but he has ended up doing it every day. I have been sleeping terribly because I get paranoid that I'll miss the alarm, so once it goes off and wakes us both up, he can't go back to sleep but I can because then I'm not paranoid anymore. So, thanks my love for running him down every morning and I'll be really grateful when these next 3 weeks are over! He has it at 5:30 in the morning but on Monday morning, he either understood wrong or the teacher told him wrong, but he thought it was at 5:00, so we got up 1/2 hour earlier than we needed to.
7 years ago




1 comment:
What time does it start? I'm not looking forward to it.
Post a Comment