Friday, January 8, 2010

Scrapping Buddies


I'm so grateful for all of my scrapping buddies! We rent a conference room at a hotel in Provo for a weekend 4 times a year. We get together and scrap, eat good food, and have lots of fun. We also teach each other new tips and share our knowledge and love of scrapping. This time Cindy and I were in charge of the food. It was a big job, but now we don't have to do it for 2 more years, so that is a welcome relief.

I've been spending my weekend organizing all of my folders. It is a big job but I have deleted lots of stupid kits I've downloaded and have all of my CU stuff organized so far. Now I'm working on cleaning out and organizing the kits I've collected. Hopefully this will make me more efficient when I'm designing kits.

No comments: