and I am pooped. My back aches and so do my feet. Since I was gone last weekend, the chores didn't get done so well and mine didn't get done at all so the house was filthy. I made sure everyone got theirs done today. I got the mounds of laundry done (luckily I had done a few loads during the week). I started mopping the floor and the head of my mop fell apart. So, I had to stop and go to the store, which was ok because I needed to do grocery shopping anyway, and pick up a new head for my mop. So now I'm back, dinner is done, groceries are put away, laundry is all folded including the huge basket of socks, and the floor is nice and clean.
I also got the invitations made for New Beginnings, made my handouts for my lesson tomorrow and now I'm going to go get my lesson put together in the correct order for tomorrow.
I'm grateful the house is clean, at least until morning anyway.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment