Sunday, January 24, 2010

Preference - 2010



Travis got asked to Preference by a girl who pee'd on our porch. I woke up one morning to go out and get the mail and there was a poster on our porch that said "I was going to ask you to Preference, but I got so nervous I pea'd on your porch instead." Then there was a bag of frozen peas dumped everywhere on the porch.

Her name was Haley. We didn't know her. Travis knew her a little. For their date, they picked him up in the morning and they went sledding and then back to one of the girls house for breakfast, which turned out being around 1:00, so he was glad he had real breakfast at our house before he left. We picked up his corsage that he had ordered for him and I thought it was really pretty. He didn't like the price so well though. I had talked him into getting a wrist corsage because then you don't have to worry about pinning it on your date. He came home around 2:00 and then they picked him up again around 6:30. They went to dinner at Mi Rancherito in Payson then to the dance for just a little bit, then to a girls house to watch a movie. He said dinner was really fun. Some of the boys in the group were really funny he said. All in all, I think he had a fun time. He looked so handsome all dressed up! I can't believe I have a kid this old. His date's dress was actually more of a turqoise color, but I changed it to match the paper I was scrapbooking with.

No comments: