Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Date with Tyrel

Tyrel wanted to have his date night today. He wanted to watch a movie. So, he asked me out and set a time. He got the movie, Jurassic Park 3, brought out the blankets and we watched the movie, talked and shared a candybar. It was a fun first date. I'm excited to go on the dates with the other two boys. I'm glad I set this as a goal. I think it will be fun for them to learn how to treat girls nicely and give them a chance to practice their manners. It will also be fun to spend some one on one time with each of them. I asked him if I could wear my pajamas on our date (it was Sunday afternoon after all) and he said no, I needed to dress up and wear perfume. I thought that was funny, and I'm glad he was joking.

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

That is so cute! I think it's a great idea!