I am participating in a scrapbook challenge this year. It is called Project 52 and my goal is to follow the prompts given weekly in the challenge to scrapbook my everyday life. It is to get you thinking about the little things and not just the big events. The first week it was to scrapbook our goals, resolutions, or promises to ourself for the year. The second week it was to scrapbook about something(s) that we touch or do every single day. The third week was to scrapbook about our favorite meal or our kids favorite meal or our favorite place to eat out or a recipe or something about our food. This week, the challenge was to scrapbook something that required a lot of journaling. I felt like I needed to get my testimony down on paper. Our family spoke on Easter Sunday a couple of years ago and this is the talk I gave. I love it and love reading over it. It is a different perspective on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and it has made a huge difference in my life. It is something personal but something I also wanted to share with you. I figured two pages was plenty of journaling to meet the challenge requirement.





4 comments:
Love the colors you used in this LO!!! Its awesome to see Jesus being scrapped, I definitely need to make a page with my beliefs and convictions in it. Thanks for the inspiration!
I LOVE LOVE your journling!!! I'm LDS also and we have not been active for about 13 years and all of a sudden we decited we need the savior in our lifes!! Our most important goal this year it to go to the temple :) I love that you did this layout, it is just one more sign that I'm on the right track in life!!!!!!!! Thank you! Noelle
I never thought I layout with so much journaling could look so amazing! I love that you put all of that in print. What a great idea...just might have to steal it. :)
Lori that is just AWESOME!! What a really, really great idea!
Post a Comment