Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Slow Day

Tyrel stayed home today from school.  It was field day and he didn't really want to go.  A bunch of the Jr. High kids were having a party at the Elk Ridge park at noon and he wanted to go to that instead.  He said it was lots of fun and tons of kids were there.

Travis drove to school today.  He was pretty excited to do so.  He drove Tyrel and himself to the movie to see Iron Man 2 this afternoon and then drove Tyrel to his scouting activity this evening and took the car to his activity.  He thinks he is so cool now.  Tyrel said Travis did a really good job driving in town.  I think this new found freedom will give me ulcers.  I liked it better when I knew they were with adults taking them everywhere.  They are growing up too fast.

I spend the day working on an ad for a business that paid me to do their artwork.

We had breakfast for dinner and then watched the American Idol finale.  Lee ended up winning and the boys were so excited!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for everyone!  Half day actually.  I can't believe it is summer vacation.  Didn't it snow just a couple days ago?

No comments: