Are you all sick of me bragging about Elder Reynolds yet? Well, here I go again. The missionaries came to our ward today with Wes, who was the appointment Travis went on with them the other night. It was fast and testimony meeting and was a really good meeting. Elder Reynolds bore his testimony and I wrote down this that he said, "Joy is not temporal, joy is spiritual and eternal." Isn't that a great quote?! I love it. There were many more testimonies that were awesome and Wes even bore his testimony. Our lesson in Young Women's was given by Lucia and it was on Sharing the Gospel, so it fit right in with everything in Sacrament meeting too. I'm so glad Travis has had this experience and also all of the other youth in our ward that have shared their testimonies and been great examples to Wes. It sounds like he is getting baptized on May 20th. Our ward is awesome!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment