Travis had his 2nd day of road testing today for Drivers Ed and he passed everything off. His partner wasn't so lucky......
I wish passing everything off means he didn't have to go tomorrow, but no such luck. Pretty soon, he will be able to run errands for me, so that will be awesome!
I was just thinking this morning about how everyone always wishes away the different stages their kids are in, and lots of people really don't like teenagers at all. My hardest stage was when they were tiny babies, I liked them much better when they had a little personality, but I have really enjoyed all the stages my kids have been through and I have totally LOVED the teenage years, so far......
I have great boys that make good decisions and I love them. They aren't afraid to talk with Sean and I about things, they aren't sassy, they are kind to each other and show respect to us as their parents, they do what they are asked and only complain a little bit. LOL! I have had a blast this year going on dates each month with all of them. It has been fun especially to talk with them and have some good open and honest conversations.
7 years ago




1 comment:
I love this post!! Congrats to Travis. I know he is a good and responsible driver. Lori, your boys are amazing. They are so special and wonderful. I am so proud of all of them. They are turning into fine young men and I know will go far. I really like the date idea. Each stage in your child's life is special. You and Sean are fantastic parents as well. Love you all. I hope my son will be like your boys in many ways. Let me take some notes. LOL.
Post a Comment