When we got home from church, Sean fixed me lunch. I think that is the first mother's day meal he has ever made me and it took a little prompting. He made BBQ'd chicken, baked potatoes and green beans. It was yummy!
I worked with Travis on his answer for his MORP date and made brownies for dessert for the family get together. I called and talked with my mom and tried to call my grandma but just got voicemail, so I left her a message and also sent her an email. I also got my annual mother's day pictures taken with my boys.
We went down to Diane and LaMarr's for dinner. It was fun visiting and laughing with everyone. We had BBQd chicken, salads (oh so yummy), rolls, and then brownies, ice cream and hot fudge sauce for dessert. I also got a picture of Sean with his mom. It was a great mother's day!
The picture above is the only good one. This is what we had to go through to get to that point








No comments:
Post a Comment