Way back on American Idol when there was a top 12, I predicted Lee, Casey and Crystal as the final three, and I was right! They are the final three. I was even able to watch the show tonight because I didn't have young women's. It was kinda sad seeing them out my kitchen window all arriving at Sister Clark's for the activity tonight. But, I'm ready for a change too.
Sister Adams brought over the scout stuff to me this afternoon. They have the Bears and Wolves together currently. Not exactly sure how that works as they have pretty much totally different requirements. I hope they separate them. I guess they have been mostly working on belt loops, which would be the same for both of them, but belt loops are not required, so I think it is sad that they aren't working on their advancements. Hopefully they get them separated. Kelly, my co-scout leader is out of town this week, so next week we will have to get things planned and start having our den meetings. It will be interesting!
Trevin and Tyrel went swimming for their scouts tonight. Trevin apparently got some water in his mouth and then panicked and started sinking. Thanks to those who saved him. I guess that means we need to put him in swimming lessons again this year. Tyrel said the pool they went to was awesome! It was in the home of someone in Woodland Hills and apparently is an olympic sized swimming pool. Wow!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment