Thursday, May 20, 2010

Layouts from our photo shoot

Remember a few weeks ago when we did the photo shoot at the railroad tracks to get pictures for my Mother's Day projects?  Well, I finally got the layouts done.  I used this fun photoshop action called Blue WooHoo that makes all the blue colors pop and then used a photo mask from Coffee Shop Photography to make them look rough around the edges. 

I did a speed scrap today and finished off the last of the three, so decided to post them all.  They were all done at different speed scraps with different instructions, but I used the same kit for all of them.



Travis passed had his last day of driving today and now he has his certificate to get his official driver's license.  I can't believe it.  Tyrel will be taking the test for his learner's permit anytime now too.
I'm going scrapping with my friends tonight at Janice's and I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I love the blue action. Your boys are growing too fast.